Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oh how things have changed

Baron Davis could have put last night's game away by hitting one foul shot, though he did outplay Deron Williams. AK-47 looked like he is back in business. The Jazz won, and I think that it will continue that way for the rest of the series.

I am happy that the Jazz won, because I said that I thought they would.

That said, despite the fact that he had just flown back from emotional surgery to save his 10-month old daughter's life, I just can't feel that good, because I just don't like Derek Fisher, and it frustrates me when he gets himself in the playoff limelight.

I know, I'm an asshole. A prick. But I honestly felt more emotional about writing about Rony Seikaly for his birthday than I do about the Jazz/Warriors. I don't know why.

There's only one thing I care less about, and that's the Detroit-Chicago game tonight. I will probably check it out and report tomorrow, and I really hope Chicago makes a game of it.

If you care more than me, e-mail me at dontgiveupthebasketballblog@gmail.com

No comments: